Our children are unique, with learning styles that match their personalities. One of the many reasons parents choose Calvert Education is knowing that Calvert recognizes and understands individuality. Calvert provides Instructional Support options to meet the homeschooling needs of your child and your family’s lifestyle.
Calvert Classic - Pre-Kindergarten through grade 8
Begin your homeschooling journey with Calvert Classic, where you will find detailed lesson plans to guide the day-to-day instruction for your child. Work independently at a pace and schedule that fits your family’s lifestyle and needs. Remember, Calvert’s support team is available to you when you need them by phone, online through Live Chat, or by e-mail.
Calvert Classic enrollment includes the following:
- All curriculum material needed for a full year of home instruction
- Detailed Lesson Manuals, printed and online
- Live support from Calvert’s Education Counselors
- Access to the My Calvert online learning portal
- Separate access to the parent’s online Learning Guide Portal
- Online Academic Resources
Calvert’s Advisory Teaching Service is designed to help you inspire the best in your child. Enrolling your child in Calvert’s optional Advisory Teaching Service enhances your educational experience with personal, constructive, and encouraging feedback for your child from a Calvert Advisory Teacher. The Advisory Teacher is your partner in home education, providing another supportive, instructional voice in your child’s education. As your partner, an Advisory Teacher helps boost your confidence and helps you stay on track as you progress through your course.
The Advisory Teaching Service not only provides evaluations of your child’s work, but motivation and support.
ATS Process & Features:
- Eight sets of tests, one in each subject area, are evaluated
- Students may include a letter with specific questions
- Evaluations include detailed feedback on composition, mechanics, and processing skills
- Additional motivation and support for your child
- Online Grammar Review Videos (Grades 6–8)
- Read Alouds provide feedback on fluency, pronunciation, and expression (Grade 1–3)
- Online Grade Book
- A Certificate of Completion
- An official Transcript (available upon request)