Terms & Conditions
Calvert Return Policy
- Products and services may be returned for a refund and must be received to our warehouse no later than 30 days from initial receipt.
- No refund will be issued for courses returned incomplete or after 30 days of receipt.
- An 18% Return Processing Fee will be charged for complete courses returned in original condition. The Return Processing Fee is calculated based on the total price of tuition commitments, including accounts that use a payment plan. Note: A returned course will not automatically cancel a payment plan. Refunds will be applied to the balance due, beginning with the last scheduled payment first.
- A 50% Return Processing Fee will be charged for courses with items returned in damaged or used condition.
- Shipping of returned courses to the Calvert Education warehouse must be paid by the customer.
- Identify any missing materials for reshipment within 30 days.
- Unused Advisory Teaching Services will be refunded in full when cancelled within 30 days of initial receipt.
- Contact a Client Service Representative using our toll-free number (888) 487-4652 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Student enrollment privileges will be cancelled on the withdraw date.
- Using your enclosed packing list, repackage the course carefully, adding filler (non-ink based preferred) to protect the books and supplies during the return shipment.
- Return shipping costs are at your expense. Given the value of the materials being returned, we highly recommend using a shipping method that can be tracked.
- Refunds can take up to 45 days to process.
Calvert Education admits students of any sex, race, creed, nationality, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, and programs generally accorded to students enrolled. Calvert Education does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, creed, nationality, or ethnic origin with regard to students, faculty, or staff.
Calvert Education respects the privacy of its students and families and does not share information about families with other companies or organizations unless specifically authorized to do so by the family.