Terms & Conditions
Calvert Fees Policy
All fees are nonrefundable and cannot be canceled.
Calvert Extension Policy
- 3-month extensions are available for purchase for families who need access to their online product for longer than 1 year.
- Courses are eligible for 2 extensions, with the total life of the online product not to exceed 18 months.
- Only currently active product may be extended.
Calvert Pre-K–8 Return Policy
- Products and services may be returned for a refund and must be shipped back to our warehouse, complete and in good condition, no later than 30 days from initial receipt.
- No refund will be issued for courses returned incomplete or after 30 days of receipt.
- Shipping of returned product to the Calvert Education warehouse must be paid by the customer.
Calvert K–8 Withdraw Policy
- All K-8 online courses may be canceled within 30 days of purchase with no fees charged.
- If canceled between 31-60 days after purchase, the customer will receive a 50% refund on all courses canceled.
- No refund is available after 60 days from purchase.
Calvert K-8 Service Cancellation Policy
- All services must be canceled within 30 days of purchase in order to receive a refund.
- If canceled within 30 days (whether used or not), a full refund will be given.
- Any cancellation after 30 days will result in no refund.
Calvert High School Return Policy
- No refunds are available on individual courses.
- If cancelled within 30 days of start date, the customer will receive a full refund less a $250 withdraw fee.
- If cancelled between 31-60 days of start date, the customer will be refunded 50% of their purchase price.
- If cancelled between 61-90 days of start date, the customer will be refunded 35% of their purchase price.
- No refund is available after 90 days.
- Contact a Client Service Representative using our toll-free number (888) 487-4652 or contact us to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number or High School Withdrawal Form.
- Upon return of Verticy, Pre-K, Calvert Math and Kindergarten Math in Focus Courses, online access will be removed immediately.
- Using your enclosed packing list, repackage course materials carefully, adding filler (non-ink based preferred) to protect the books and supplies during the return shipment.
- Return shipping costs are at your expense. Given the value of the materials being returned, we highly recommend using a shipping method that can be tracked.
- Refunds can take up to 45 days to process.
Calvert Education admits students of any sex, race, creed, nationality, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, and programs generally accorded to students enrolled. Calvert Education does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, creed, nationality, or ethnic origin with regard to students, faculty, or staff.